ZipForge is a handful component designed and developed for Delphi application. As if know, with the component integration users, can easily create ZIP archives, or can perform different standard tasks related to the Archives such as Extracting files, Importing files in the Zip archive, moving or deleting files. Now developers no longer have to switch between application to deal with the archive files just a simple integration and developers can process the application with the archives files all in a single packed environment.
ZipForge is a simple solution for developers to enable them to process with archives files in an effective way. The components have some advanced and strong functions and tools such as Archive creation is a process under a strong AES Encrypt algorithm. It supports ZIP 64 which enables users to create Archives with high space. Developers also can search for files inside the archives which in some ways is handy. It includes progress indication which provides the detail of the completion of the tasks just to keep the track. The components are fully developers under Delphi code including no additional DLL’s or files. It has supports for Unicode file name for files with unique titles.
Features of ZipForge
- Create Zip archives.
- Extract, or move files.
- Simple and easy to integrate.
- Supports Unicode file name.
- Supported with AES Encrypt Algorithm.
- Search files in the archives.
- Ability to create archives with 4GB of space.
System Requirements For ZipForge
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.