ZappySys ODBC Drivers are built using a standard which is widely adopted by industry for a long time. If your tool / programming language doesn’t appear in the below list, which means we have not documented a use case but as long as your tool supports ODBC Standard, our drivers should work fine. Using familiar SQL query language you can read/query data from API sources or JSON / XML / CSV Files inside SQL Server or your favorite Reporting ETL Tools. You can also call our drivers from programming languages such as JAVA, C#, Python, PowerShell etc.
Using our API drivers you can consume data from local files or connect to virtually any API data source such as Amazon AWS API, Salesforce API, Google API, Facebook, Twitter, Zen desk, eBay and many morasses Power Pack is a collection of 70+ high performance, drag and drop connectors/tasks for SSIS. SSIS Power Pack is designed to boost your productivity using easy to use, coding-free components to connect many cloud as well as on-premises data sources such as REST API Services, Azure Cloud, Amazon AWS Cloud, MongoDB, JSON, XML, CSV, Excel, Salesforce, Redshift, DynamoDB, Google API, SOAP/Web API, Facebook, Twitter, Zen desk, eBay and many more.
Features of ZappySys ODBC & SSIS PowerPack Enterprise
- Support for HTTP Request with Custom Headers.
- Support for very large JSON files
- Support for Pivoting (Convert Columns to Rows)
- Ability to output and indent raw JSON from inner array
- Support for passing cookies
System Requirements For ZappySys ODBC & SSIS PowerPack Enterprise
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 60 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.