Xilisoft AVCHD Converter is a versatile application with multi-functions and tools that support its AVCHD formatted videos in various available or format like MTS, M2TS, MOD, HDV and more. After conversion, users can use media across various platforms and applications. Most of these AVCHD formats are created by camcorders and cameras and when we need to play in the Windows platform, we need a specific application for that. We cannot generate video applications like VLC.
Xilisoft AVCHD Converter is packed with powerful and advanced features such as powerful editing functions, giving users the ability to extract audio and convert AVCHD videos into pictures. For high-quality conversion, the application supports NVIDIA CUA and ATI stream technology. It allows you to convert and transfer AVCHD videos to iPad, iPhone 4, iPod, PSP and even iTunes in one click. Users can add watermarks, add effects and make videos more engaging and effective. It is a convenient installation with a simple and easy to use user interface.
Features of Xilisoft AVCHD Converter
• Convert video formats.
• Make media more available.
• Simple and easy to use.
• Supports a wide range of formats.
• NVIDIA supports CUDA and ATI Stream.
• Edit video, cut audio or add watermark.
• High quality and performance.
System Requirements for Xilisoft AVCHD Converter
• Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
• Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required.
• Hard Disk Space: Required 40 MB of free space.
• Processor: Intel dual core processor or later.