Prepare an opening slide for your professional presentation. Whip up a creative status update for your Facebook page. Type in a greeting greeting card for your grandmother. Proudly tweet an image with your sports achievements. Perhaps, list your skills for CVs as well.
Just enter a few words, and the application will shuffle them in a pretty picky fashion. Choose a color or two for your meaningful words, shape them, export them, use the picture. Wash and repeat.
Your creative process:
• Enter as many words as you want.
• Select five different word colors for a new look.
• Choose the correct background color. Yellow words on a black background or pink on white?
• You can also create a transparent background!
• There are many shapes to frame your idea. Star, Christmas tree or heart – and more!
• Pick one or several fonts like color.
• Looks great, doesn’t it?
Finicky? More options are:
• Word size can be customized! The first one is only for the first big word, and the other – for everything.
• Want more than one big key word in between? Enter the word, check additional options on the screen!
• Hint: You can rearrange the order on the screen by entering words: just drag and drop them.
And while you are:
• Export the image to high quality PNG.
• Share the photo with your friends directly from the app!
• Or post it on social networks – again, directly from the app.
• Don’t forget to save the result. You may want to get it back later! 🙂