InduSoft Web Studio software is a powerful suite of automation tools that enable automation manufacturing blocks to HMIs (the Human Machine Interface, meaning the human-machine interface), SCADA systems (abbreviations for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition and, hence, the system Supervising and collecting data) and embedded instrumentation solutions. Using the integrated web technologies provided by InduSoft, you can use the Internet and Intranet connection.
Features of Wonderware InduSoft Web Studio 8
– Graphic and design tools for faster and easier development
– Supports 3 Thin Client numbers for remote viewing of information
– Flexible alarm system with multiple outputs and the ability to categorize and filter
– Supports redundancy system to back up database server and web server to share load
– Track process behavior online and control it through the network
– The use of .NET and AtiveX programming to develop system default features
– Complete record of Events in the system
– Supports both IWS and VBScript scripting languages
– Securing the system with password in different parts and for editing and …
– Provide various reports from different parts of the system
– Troubleshoot and test the system easily
– Download and download tools for faster and easier project implementation
System Requirements For Wonderware InduSoft Web Studio 8
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.