Windows 8.1 was an extension of Windows 8 which was though very well organized Windows but was criticized by most of the users regarding it’s interface. Many people were perplexed about the start button as they had no idea what to do. Windows 8 was developed for the touch screen devices and due to this the desktop users suffered a lot. As a result loads of Desktop users rejected this edition of OS. Microsoft after sensing that the users are rejecting this OS in huge numbers comes with an extension i.e. Windows 8.1. Windows 8.1 has a great emphasis on the user interface.
Windows 8.1 since it’s release has come up in many different editions and the one we are discussing here is Windows 8.1 Home Pro 4in1 JUNE 2020. This update has been equipped with integrated .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8. The security aspect has also been enhanced greatly with the addition of Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 8.1.
Features of Windows 8.1 Home Pro 4in1 JUNE 2020
- Has a great emphasis on security and stability.
- Got an improved user interface.
- Got integrated .NET Framework 3.5 and .NET Framework 4.8.
- Got Windows 8.1 Home (STD, KMS) and Windows 8.1 Pro (STD, KMS) editions.
- Got Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 8.1.
System Requirements For Windows 8.1 Home Pro 4in1 JUNE 2020
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.