West Wind Web Surge Professional is a powerful Windows application that helps you easily capture and play URL requests under heavy loads for individual applications, easily for application, service and API testing scenarios, or for stress testing scenarios. It is an efficient application that enables you to capture full HTML access, AJAX requests, REST or SOAP service requests, SSL requests or even API requests to your Windows application for the HTTP protocol. It is worth noting that any request, both simple and complex, can be handled by the program, including the list including GET, POST, PUT and DELETE. It provides simple results that are easy to understand and function.
The program provides an easy-to-use environment, making it easy to save, share, and reuse URL sessions you’ve created, allowing you to easily resume sessions on your own or someone else’s machine. Can. Similar to other testing services, you can run WebSurge locally on one or more machines inside your firewall or VPN. The program can capture HTTP requests as well as load-test websites and test with a multitude of resources at your disposal. You can review individual requests later, or export the results for later analysis. Using this smart tool, it is quite easy to share sessions that are with plain text files and can be stored on disk, through shared folder or cloud drive storage or source control for all users. All in all, if you need an easy way to capture or enter HTTP requests, and test them or play them back under load, West Wind Web Surge Professional lets you get started in a few minutes.
Features of West Wind Web Surge Professional
• Powerful Windows application that helps you easily capture and play back URL requests.
• Personally requests URLs under heavy load for easy application, service and API testing scenarios, or for stress testing scenarios.
• Ability to capture plain HTML requests, AJAX requests, REST or SOAP service requests, SSL requests or even API requests from your Windows applications
• Provides simple results that are easy to understand and function.
• Allows you to save, share and reuse URL sessions that you create.
• Can be run locally on one or more machines inside your firewall or VPN.
• Capture and test HTTP requests as well as load-test websites.
• Ability to review individual requests, or export results for subsequent analysis.
• Supports command line interfaces.
• Capture filter by domain or process ID.
• Gives easy to read summarized results.
• Test with unlimited loads.
System Requirements for West Wind Web Surge Professionals
• Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
• RAM: 1 GB
• Hard disk: 20 MB
• Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher