To convert video format to a video DVD, a set of factors is needed, and the more complete the series, the better the result will be. Using the ConvertXtoDVD software, you can easily convert and burn common types of video formats by putting beautiful menus into DVDs and playback them on home DVD players.
Features of VSO ConvertXtoDVD 7
– Supports a variety of video formats like AVI, MP4, MKV and … ( View full list )
– Internal player
– Having a variety of fixed and moving menus
– Performing all types of edits on files, such as pasting multiple clips together or removing a piece of the movie, rotate the film (suitable for videos that are taken vertically), resizing and proportioning, optimizing the light and color of the image and …
– Ability to add one or more subtitles with support for Persian subtitles
– Ability to convert NTSC to PAL and vice versa
– Ability to burn on DVD or USB memory after conversion operation
System Requirements For VSO ConvertXtoDVD 7
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.