TMS Pack for FireMonkey is a handy component for Firemonkey applications through which users can deploy customizable and styleable user interface. The components include a wide range of components to be integrated and achieve the results by implementing require components. It includes Planner component, Rich editor component, Treeview component, Toolbar components, Selectors and Pickers components, and more. It has cross-platform availability including Windows, Web, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
TMS Pack for FireMonkey enables users to design an application with the rich and professional user interface. The user interface is something which really needs some attention and proper development in order to engage more users to the application. The user interface needs to be modern, clean, with clear navigation, fingertip access for important and useful tools, and much more. Through the application, developers can build a powerful user interface. It requires additional coding or installation, it has simple standard integration. It includes filter panels for expands workspace, automatic column header detection and much more.
Features of TMS Pack for FireMonkey
- Create and build a user interface.
- Integrate into the application.
- Develop modern intuitive user interface.
- Equipped with various features.
- Rich and powerful grid components.
- Automatic Column header detection.
System Requirements For TMS Pack for FireMonkey
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 170 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.