TMS MultiTouch SDK is a versatile component designed and developed for Delphi and C/C++ Builder applications. A multimedia application is built with a purpose to offer end-users a function or service to fulfil their tasks. To work with those functions or service quicker, the application may require a multi-touch feature in order to make it more convenient and effective for them. After the integration, developers can offer multi-touch manipulation to end-users such as rotate, scale, pan, zoom and much more.
TMS MultiTouch SDK is a simple solution for developers to add multi-touch tasks and modes in their application. Users can display modes of items in their application such as Cascade, Position, Random, Stacked, and more. Each item can have its own associate controls. For a different look and easy identification of item users can custom draw on the items for that. It includes automatic paging of the items in grid mode. Users can customize the visuals by configuring numbers of rows, columns of the items in grid mode. Add images to the items or add text or both combined.
Features of TMS MultiTouch SDK
- Create a multimedia application.
- Add multi-touch controls.
- Add items with control manipulation.
- Add images, text or both to items.
- Custom drawing on items.
- Automatic paging in grid mode.
- Built-in methods for screen rotate.
System Requirements For TMS MultiTouch SDK
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 650 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.