TMS FNC Chart is an intuitive component developed to ease users data process and gathering. Users who process financial and scientific data can utilize the application and can optimize their workflow. The component is equipped with different features such as it allows users to customize the charts, includes a wide range of different chart types, bars, area, lines, and more. It has support for X-Axis and Y-Axis with custom formatting for each series and position.
TMS FNC Chart is a simple solution for users which can be simultaneous can be used on various framework including VCL, Web, FMX, and LCL. For making users workflow experience more efficient and reliable, the interface of the component includes separate runtime editor for a desktop system and further support for anti-aliasing and native canvas. It has Windows 32 and 64-bit support and also includes Linux, Raspbian, macOS, iOS, Android, and many other operating systems. Series label with formatting option and stacked mode support too.
Features of TMS FNC Chart
- Component for chart data.
- Optimize and enhance workflow.
- Simple and easy to use and integrate.
- Support wide range of framework and OS.
- Series label with formatting support and more.
- Equipped with different chart types.
- Customize the design and formatting of charts.
- Configurable and customizable.
System Requirements For TMS FNC Chart
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.