TMS FixInsight 2019 is an intuitive analysis tool for Delphi application through which developers can debug and trouble their application for any issues or errors. With the integration of the application, users can analyze their application for any bug and process the bug before the launch or initializing process. With the application, users can identify potential errors, issues, and warnings spitting out from the application causing performance issues or disturbing experience.
TMS FixInsight 2019 provides users with a list includes with all warnings, issues, and errors identified. With the identification of errors and bugs, users can improve the application stability, quality and performance. It will reduce application maintenance resulting in saving time, and efforts. It has command-line tools and also includes convention compliance checking service. During the analysis, users can exclude specific area or part of the application which user desire to exclude from the analysis know the cause or of the issue. The user application may have some warnings which don’t need any attention and again showing after the analysis in case of which the application allows users to suppress the warnings.
Features of TMS FixInsight 2019
- Analyze your Delphi application.
- Improve performance, stability and reliability.
- Identify errors, issues, and more.
- Reduce application maintenance.
- Exclude files or part of the application from the analysis.
- Achieve a list full of warnings.
- Resolve bugs before launch.
System Requirements For TMS FixInsight 2019
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space:10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.