Thea Render is a physically-based global illumination renderer of high quality. It is a unique renderer that is able to render using state-of-the-art techniques in biased photorealistic, unbiased and GPU modes. Thea Render comes with its own standalone application (Studio) with various tools, material editor and advanced staging operations along with integration (plugins) on various popular modeling solutions.Thea for Cinema4D is the perfect companion for Cinema4D users who want the highest quality photorealistic rendering inside their modeling application.
The plugin offers a list of advanced tools while being actively developed to meet the most demanding visualization requirements. In every work involving visualization, the natural way of lighting and physically correct materials play the most important role. Thea Render light simulation and our unique material system ensure that all your images will take advantage of these essential qualities. No matter whether you render a simple interior design or a detailed product presentation with complex materials the image will tell a whole story for itself. You can focus on your artistic expression while Thea will take care of the final result.
Features of Thea Render Cinema 4D
- With the automated texture baking, Thea Render is able to tackle all Cinema4D native shades and execute with the highest performance,
- Thea for Cinema4D can be used along with several other Cinema4D plugins in order to make workflow much easier for the end user.
- Thea Render for Cinema4D Standard License.
- Includes Full Standalone Studio, Cinema4D Plugin & 2x Node Licenses.
- A speed increase has also been achieved for the Texture Baking process.
System Requirements For Thea Render Cinema 4D
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 550 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.