TeraCopy is a free software designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. One of the most common complaints about newer versions of Windows is the slow copying speed, especially when transferring lots of files over the network. If you want to speed up your copying or if you regularly transfer large amounts of data and have to stop the process to perform some other disk-intensive task, this program may be just what you need.
TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart. The app integrates with Windows Explorer right-click menu and can be set as the default copy handler.
Features of TeraCopy Pro 2020
- Run a shell script on transfer completion
- Generate and verify checksum files
- Delete files securely
- Use in a commercial environment
- Edit file lists
- Manage favorite folders
- Export reports in HTML and CSV formats
System Requirements For TeraCopy Pro 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.