TatukGIS Developer Kernel is a powerful component of GIS (Geographic Information System) for standalone custom development, server client, web server and mobile applications. TatukGIS is an ideal component for adding GIS capabilities to existing products, transferring software from less attractive GIS systems, and developing new applications from scratch. The DK product version is available for multiple development operating systems Professional grade, multi-platform GIS SDK with comprehensive object API containing 750 classes and 19,000 documented methods and properties.
Multiple SDK product editions, all supporting the same API and functionality, are available for the NET WinForms/WPF, ASP.NET Web Forms, ActiveX, Delphi/C++Builder FCX & VCL, and Java Swing development platforms, enabling development of custom GIS applications for the Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android operating systems. Native (without import/export) support for 70+ vector/image/grid geospatial data formats are compiled into the library. Dozens more formats are supported via external drivers. The SDK supports a wide range of advanced geospatial functionality, all leading database engines, many open standards, and SQL layer formats including advanced spatial databases such as Oracle Spatial, PostGIS, MSSQL Spatial Server.
Features of TatukGIS SDK Enterprise
- Data collection control, 3D control panel, geometric editing, visual editing
- Supports a variety of vectors
- Exit / import and interpret between multiple vectors and layer types
- Geographical coordinates and inverse geographical coordinates
- Topological operations
System Requirements For TatukGIS SDK Enterprise
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.