TAL-Sampler is a powerful and advanced sample player for users to have a full-featured analogue modelled synthesizers with developed sampler engine. It has a powerful modulation matrix and a high-quality self-oscillating low pass filter. The package includes a wide range of sound sources and samples through which users can improve their processing and creating a workflow. Now users can unravel their creativity without getting limited by features.
TAL-Sampler includes Factory library with Presets includes such as Classic 8s, Hollowsun presets Empty Vessel, Bell tones Ametrine audio samples, and more. The package as various features included which may boost users productivity such as Variable sample rate, Four sample layers, Three AHDSR Envelopes with RC and Digital modes, High-quality effects, Wide range of audio formats supported, Fast sample and preset loading, Scalable high-resolution user interface, and more. This new version of the package includes Multi-select mapping editor, bug fixes, and UI improvements.
Features of TAL-Sampler
- Sample player.
- Analogue modelled.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Factory library with presets.
- Multi-select mapping editor.
- Wide range of audio format supported.
- Four sample layer, High-quality effects.
System Requirements For TAL-Sampler
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.