Synchronizing files and folders can be an excruciating process for people who need to transfer many files from one place to another within their computers. Synchredible offers an alternative to spending countless minutes copying, clicking, and dragging files into new locations, and it has a great deal of success. Over the years, our state-of-the-art technology in Synchredible has made copying files easy. It also makes matching your files a simple task while it automatically detects changes and synchronizes the most recently edited files safely and reliably.
Thanks to its advanced system for identifying similar files, Synchredible saves you time – unedited files may be skipped if desired. This way, large folders are synchronized in seconds! Synchredible not only works when synchronizing files locally on your computer but also for synchronizing folders via an external network or when using a USB device. Whether you are matching data or simply backing up your files, Synchredible reliably transfers your files to any preferred location.
Features of Synchredible Professional 2020
- Synchronization of files with archive bit set true only / delete archive bit
- Delete files in destination folder which have been deleted in source folder
- Synchronize files which have been changed the last x days
- Execute synchronization when Windows starts/logs off
- Restrict synchronization execution to week days or month days
System Requirements For Synchredible Professional 2020
- 1000 Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 15 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.