Stimulsoft is a universal product that does not require programming skills. It allows you to create and view reports, analyze data on dashboard panels, export finished documents to PDF, Excel, Word, etc. The designer works on any computer and any platform. Start creating and sharing stunning reports and interactive dashboards with your business partners right now. Stimulsoft packages for developers are sets of libraries, scripts, and other files necessary for using reports and dashboards in your projects.
You can easily connect our tools to the project using specialized repositories such as NuGet, Maven, and NPM, as well as downloaded to the computer from the “Get started” dialog in the designer. If necessary, any product can be downloaded directly from the website as a ZIP archive using the links below. In the new version, we have added a mobile editing mode for WinForms and HTML5 dashboard designers. Go to the Page tab in the dashboard designer and click the Mobile button. All elements and components will be displayed in a separate window Components.
Features of Stimulsoft Reports Server 2020
- The Report Designer for creating, editing and viewing reports and dashboards on devices with installed Windows operating system.
- The Report Designer for MAC designed for creating, editing and viewing reports and dashboards on devices with installed mac OS operating system.
- The Stimulsoft demo application with reports and dashboards samples.
System Requirements For Stimulsoft Reports Server 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.