Keeping your passwords safely stored on bits of paper pinned to a notice board isn’t the best way to keep your data secure. Steganos Password Manager is designed to give you an easily accessible yet secure place to store your passwords.Steganos Password Manager works by creating password protected profiles, within which you can store web addresses with user names and passwords. The data in the profiles is encrypted when they are closed, so it can only be accessed by unlocking the profile in the application.
Each profile you create needs to be given a master password, which you do need to remember! Information is organized in a tree, as is usual in Windows. There’s no limit to how many passwords you save in each profile. Each entry has a description, user name, password, URL and notes frame, and can also have a file attached to it. With the data filled in, you can open a page in your browser from Steganos Password Manager. You can then use the drag and drop button to fill the login information on the website.
Features of Steganos Password Manager
- Create and edit your passwords on your smartphone with Steganos Mobile Privacy Apps
- Full synchronization between Mobile Privacy Apps and Steganos Password Manager via OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or Magenta CLOUD
- An optional character randomizer protects against mouse click logging completely revised modern user interface
- Improved brute force protection
System Requirements For Steganos Password Manager
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.