Start10 is the newest tool from Stardock that ditches the new Microsoft Windows 10 Start menu in favor of a custom variant that closely mimics the look and feel of the Microsoft Windows 10. Live Tiles are fully removed from this Start menu alternative, and the big search bar previously found in the taskbar returns to a common, less space consuming position. All the options that you are used to from Microsoft Windows 7 can be added in to the Start10 Start menu, such as the folder style hierarchy for software, fast shortcuts to sections of Explorer like This PC and Documents, and usual pinned applications.
Start10 can be customized to look just like the Microsoft Windows 10 Start menu, or you can add in some Modern elements, such as various solid colors that might suit your Microsoft Windows 10 highlight color. While Start10 is mainly positioned as a replacement for the Windows 10 menu, it can simulate the official menu and provide more cosmetic options and functionality. If you don’t care for any of Microsoft’s Start menus, Start10 has an optional custom look that blends elements of the old and new.
Features of Stardock Start10 2020
- Allows you to modify the appearance of your system according to your wishes.
- You can add elements from Windows 7 into the Start Menu.
- Restores the quick links to core system functionality
- Maintains the “All Programs” folder metaphor
- Texture can be applied to Start10 background and taskbar
System Requirements For Stardock Start10 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.