SQL Delta is an easy and reliable application that has been compared to synchronize SQL database structures and data. Run two or more projects simultaneously in separate tabs, whether it’s two schema compare projects on different servers, or schema compare, and data compare projects on the same server. Because each process is run in separate threads, you can review or run an update script, while waiting for other processes to complete.
You can assign each project to a project group to make your projects easier. You can keep all your data and compare projects in a data group. Place a specific server group of projects under a group. SQL Delta will script the difference between the two databases allowing you to synchronize both with the click of a button. With SQL Delta you can compare data between two selected databases, comparing one or more tables at a time. The combination of schema and data comparison allows you to synchronize an entire database with one product at a time.
Features of SQL Delta for MySQL
• Added support for SQL Server 2019 and support for changes, going to SQL Azure
• Correction analysis depends when creating a script.
• Improved handling of new data ranges.
• Compare the schemas that display the new icon when the table needs to be rebuilt, or the columns can be mapped automatically
• Alert difference for schema compares to new timetable
System Requirements for SQL Delta for MySQL
• Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
• Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM is required.
• Hard disk space: 70 MB free space required.
• Processor: Intel dual core processor or later.