Study Office programming is perfect for preparing and breaking down GPS and GNSS, and optical study information recorded in the field, and sending out it to a structure bundle. The product gives various inventive and one of kind highlights, and it is anything but difficult to learn and utilize. With Study Office programming on your PC you can work with RTK and Static/PPK information to produce reports just as recognize and address field mistakes. Import information from existing overviews or straightforwardly from the Web and fare information as focuses, or in computer aided design or XML group. Have confidence that your information is secure and dependable with worked in quality confirmation and quality control highlights.
The natural, incorporated Overview Office program spares time with its short expectation to absorb information and incredible highlights. The Overview Office programming is incredible and configurable, yet simple to-utilize. The UI highlights alternatives that are well-known to Microsoft Office clients The Study Office programming furnishes surveyors and architects with cutting edge innovation, incorporating normal assignments into a solitary framework. Procedure and audit RTK, Static, Fast Static, and unpredictable Kinematic information. Overview Office likewise performs information decrease, calculation, QA/QC and system change. Control information can be traded to the field programming for use in the field.
- New shading subject and rebranding from Spectra Overview Office (SPSO) to Study Office (SO)
- Spare time + clicks by making + altering highlight libraries + traits straightforwardly in SO
- Review your computer aided design linework with the new Distinguish Intersection Geometry order to convey the greatest outcomes to customers
- Utilize the ALTA/NSPS Admissible Relative Resilience Report to produce ALTA-standard overview reports for relative precisions between focuses that probably won’t have direct estimations
- Make custom planes along a straight way and normal interims to grow drafting capacities in the Cutting Plane View.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 , 8 (64-bit version)
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of Ram Required.
- Hard Disk Space: 5 GB of space Required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 (1.80 Ghz, 1 mb l2 Cache, 800 fsb) or better.
- Graphics: DirectX 9 (or higher) compatible graphics card with 512 MB memory or more
- Monitor: 1280×1024 or higher resolution with 256 or more colors (at 96 DPI)
- I/O Ports: USB 2.0 port