The Silent Install Builder allows you to record an Installation Automation scripts. This feature provides ability to silently install an Applications that do not support command line options. The most difficult task of unattended installation is determine the application installer type and command line options. Silent Install Builder is a system program which lets its users easily install multiple programs without additional work. With it, setup packages are created containing installers for multiple applications available to the user. If a user runs the package, all the programs included in it will be installed automatically without any further actions or influence of the user.
Installation is running uninterrupted as a background process. This kind of operation can be useful, but I’m not really tech-savvy enough to be an expert. All I know is that sometimes you just need to do it. But I found it troublesome to set up a silent install of my programs, because different types of installers are controlled differently. Fortunately, Silent Install Builder allows for easy identification and option adjustment. It scans the installers and automatically identifies the types according to its database. The program is compatible with Installshield, Null soft and MSI, as I have found out. To me, that’s good enough, but the official descriptions list additional formats.
Features of Silent Install Builder 2020
- Straightforward interface
- Supports various types of app installers
- Can create “automatic installation scripts” for your installers
- Recover pen drive files that have been lost
- Increase Windows Performance and Overclock your Applications.
- Hardware and Software Tweaker and Optimizer for Window
System Requirements For Silent Install Builder 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.