The SIEMENS SIMATIC PCS 7 process control system is a remarkable component of fully integrated automation (TIA) designed by Siemens for automation and customization in all segments of the manufacturing, process, and hybrid industry, exclusively designed. Siemens is able to provide a unit automation technology on a platform for all applications of process automation, starting with inputs, production coverage or initial processes, as well as low processes (processes), to output logistics.
This is appropriate to the level of the field to optimize all operational sequences of the entire company, from the level of ERP resource planning and management level (management management system) to the level of control. Integrated data management means that all software components have access to a common database.
Features of Siemens SIMATIC PCS 7 v9.0
- Providing continuous operation and stable product quality while reducing plant costs
- Definition of symbolic symbols and comments for the process signal (input / output), flags and blocks
- Exchange data with other Windows programs
- Set up and display communication links
- Enter the data source and destination data in a table. Generate all system data
- Set the parameters of selected communication blocks in normal programming
- Show cycle period (longest, shortest and last cycle)
System Requirements For Siemens SIMATIC PCS 7 v9.0
- MS Windows 7 Professional and Enterprise (64-bit), with SP1 (and Home version – need edit Setup.ini)
- MS Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise (64-bit)
- MS Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) with SP1 (Standard Edition as work station computer)
- MS Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit) (Standard Edition as work station computer)
- MS Windows Server 2016 (64-bit) (Standard Edition as work station computer)
- Processor / CPU: Intel processor: Core i7 with 2 cores and Hyper-Threading
- Work memory up to 8-GByte RAM, both ECC RAM and non-ECC RAM, (ECC RAM for high data consistency)
- Intel Core i processors with Turbo Boost 2.0, EM64T, VT-x / -d and Intel Active Management Technology 7.0 (iAMT)
- Enhanced memory size up to 16 GByte
- Do not use AMD x3 (3 core)! Do not use AMD x3 (3 core)!