The HTML5 professional vocabulary builds apps using Sencha Architect, and penetrates more users and platforms with HTML5 power. The Sencha Architect software is the fastest way to build HTML5 applications for the Web and mobile devices.
The Sencha Architect software empowers your team to build HTML5 apps with the advantage of dragging and dropping so you can spend less time on manual coding while your application code is optimized for maximum performance.
Sencha Architect software does not need to write much cliché code, and using pre-made samples programmers can save time well. Auto Code Generation speeds up applications on a computer as well as on mobile. Also in Sencha Architect, you can easily manipulate the details and configure any of the Sencha Ext JS or Sencha Touch UI components in the Windows environment with the ability to simultaneously display the result to prevent human errors that often occur when encoding manually.
Sencha Architect is a comprehensive software that can effortlessly design and build applications for mobile phones as well as computers.
Features of Sencha Architect 3.2
Making the most effective applications in the simplest way
– All Sencha Ext JS and Sencha Touch templates components to make apps quicker
– Ability to get the desired items and place them at the right place in the program environment
– Ability to modify and manipulate components
– Ability to write codes manually to make changes to geeks
– View the design environment of the application and the changes that occurred at that time when creating the program
– Ability to use and also manipulate existing themes for apps
– Fully synchronized and integrated with the Cmd text interface, which makes it easy to make apps appearing on the web and pack them into apps.
System Requirements For Sencha Architect 3.2
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.