Remote Computer Manager is a network utility for remote computer management. The program allow network administrators to centrally manage network PCs and make remote shutdown, remote run, remote execute, Wake-on-LAN, remote lock workstation, remote log off, remote sleep, remote hibernate, remote reboot, remote power off, remote lock and unlock input devices, remote registry merge, remote file copy and other operations for Windows and Linux PCs. Using Remote Computer Manager you can perform a remote turn on, shut down, power off and cold restart (reset) the remote computer with Intel AMT (Active Management Technology) and AMD DASH (Desktop and Mobile Architecture for System Hardware).
The program can also get the list of remote processes, remote services, remote net stat, remote screenshot and other details for each PC. Remote operations can be executed automatically according with defined schedule, so you can organize fully automatic computer management for your company. Considering the purpose for which Remote Computer Manager was designed, you can access helpful options that allow you to manage and control as many remote computers as you want.
Features of Remote Computer Manager
- Added default Wayk authentication type handling in external session
- Added option to close macros window after executing + start macro with enter
- Added SCP as supported type for New-RDMSession
- Added support for RD Gateway settings when importing from mRemoteNG
- Improved two factor “trust this device” feature for Last Pass entry
System Requirements For Remote Computer Manager
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.