Recordify allows you to download music for free from streaming services such as Google Play Music, Spotify or Amazon Music. It works like live recording and saves every song as a single MP3, WAV or FLAC file. Recordify is a great way to record audio from streaming music services such as Spotify. Spotify is a very popular service, but unfortunately if you have a free Spotify account, it doesn’t allow you to save your music offline. Recordify has been developed for this purpose.
Recordify also has an additional recording function that allows you to record anything else that is being played via your PC speakers. It doesn’t matter if it is a single song, or an entire Spotify playlist, Recordify is able to record all tracks.Recordify has a simple user interface that is easy to get to grips with. You simply choose your source by connecting your Spotify or Google Play Music account, and away you go. Next up, simply choose what tracks you want to record and the app will save them for you. You can also open the destination files and then export them as you need to.
Features of Recordify 2019
- Group or separate audio tracks
- Save any audio discs in a separate file
- Record music with the best quality
- Record and save in MP3 and FLAC formats
- Automatically remove advertisements from the crack. Audio
- Ability to select different names for files
System Requirements For Recordify 2019
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.