Hybrid parametric modelling for both organic and prismatic shapes. Export data in standard IGES or STEP file formats or build fully parametric history tree directly into SOLIDWORKS.We don’t compare our solution to other packages, but we simply highlight some of the features that make QUICK SURFACE different. Interactive selection by the user instead of automatic segmentation on reference mesh. Constrained best fit (for example the ability to constrain the direction of the cylinder to be parallel to an axis, while still getting the best fit to the points).
Realtime deviation in Free Form, helping to create lighter surfaces with less control points; Control of patch size, and thus resolution on the final Free Form surface; Parametric hybrid modelling – starting with free form and basic primitives, the user can build a complex CAD model by trimming them and can later change the surfaces based on the design intent QUICK SURFACE has neither hardware integration with scanners nor mesh processing tools which the modern 3D scanners provide. As a result of this, the user does not have to pay extra for tools already included in the 3D scanners.
Features of Quick Surface
- Mirrored point display to check symmetry of the aligned scan object
- Real time deviation color map in 2D Sketch mode
- Proprietary snap-to-mesh technology for free form modelling
- Manipulator based accurate modification of the free form surfaces
- The ability to modify the automatic surface, if the design intent requires it
System Requirements For Quick Surface
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.