Quick Macro is an intelligent software to record, replay and edit keyboard and mouse macros. It has easy-to-use script editing interface for novice users to quickly create macros. It also has programmable macro script editing interface for professional programmers to program macro script in VB Script language. Quick Macro can be used for Windows automation scheduler, network management, game auto-playing and many many ways. Quick Macros automates repetitive tasks, even the most complex.
Your macros can press keys, click buttons, links, menu items, on-screen images and other UI objects, manage windows, run and manage files, wait for various events, show dialogs, send/receive internet files and email, automate web pages, get/set text of UI objects, process text/HTML/XML/CSV, automate Excel, use databases, and many more. Creating macros is easier with the mouse/keyboard recorder, tool dialogs, tools to capture various objects and images, intelligence, dialog editor, debugger. To run macros you can use hotkeys, auto text, mouse, window, schedule and other triggers, create pop-up menus and toolbars. Quick Macros can add your toolbars to any window, auto-close annoying popup windows, auto-complete or correct text as you type, remap keys, convert your macros to independent.
Features of Quick Macros
- ovides lots of powerful features and functions.
- Can run from an USB drive without installation.
- Besides that, the program can record mouse clicks and pressed keys.
- Furthermore, macros can be exported to regular executable files
- Advanced users can manually write the macro code.
System Requirements For Quick Macros
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.