Qt Creator is a professional and open source graphically integrated development environment (IDE) application that provides developers with powerful tools to create usable and attractive applications for desktop and mobile devices. This program provides a variety of productivity tools to speed up your development. Time. The device comes with a cross-platform integrated development environment for easy creation of connected devices, UIs and applications. This full-featured tool consists of a visual debugger, a form designer, and an integrated GUI (graphical user interface) layout. The application comes with a clean and tidy interface that provides a user-friendly environment that can be used by experienced and novice QT programmers alike.
Qt Creator is an excellent application that provides many useful tools designed to help you customize the layout of the programs you are creating and a built-in text editor that highlights C ++ and QML programming languages, syntax highlighting , As well as provides support for. Code completion and code syntax check options. Typically, it provides users with style hints as they type, context sensitive help, code folding, as well as bracket selection and matching modes. It also allows you to easily write and edit code using incremental. And advanced search functions perform code refactoring operations to find and rename symbols, as well as configure source code editors in terms of font, color, and indentation. Qt Creator is also packed with valid Valgrind code analysis tools by users. Identify potential errors and memory leaks, various build systems, command-line operations, keyboard shortcuts, and external devices. All in all, QT Creator is a reliable one of the most powerful IDEs for utility and application developers, offering a complete layout of tools and junk and professionals that meet the needs of professionals.
Features of Qt Creator
• Business IDE application enabling developers to create usable and attractive applications for desktop and mobile devices.
• Provides a wide range of productivity tools that trigger your development time.
• Provides visual debugger, a form designer and an integrated GUI layout.
• Built-in text editor that provides support for C ++ and QML programming languages, syntax highlighting.
• Code syntax checking options are included.
• Allows you to easily write and edit code using incremental and advanced search functions.
• Performs code refactoring operations to find and rename symbols.
• Configures the source code editor in terms of font, color, and indentation.
• Ability to identify potential errors and memory leaks.
• Supports hotkeys.
System Requirements for Qt Creator
• Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
• RAM: 256 MB
• Hard disk: 100 MB
• Processor: 1 GHz or more
• Graphics: Open ES 2.0