Plexim PLECS Standalone 2020 is a powerful and advanced application that provides users with simulation platforms for power electronic systems and devices. It also provides users with modeling and simulation of entire systems including power sources, power converters and loads. It has an extensive component library that includes various electrical, magnetic, thermal and mechanical aspects and controls.
Plexim PLECS Standalone 2020 includes schematic editors for electrical engineers to simplify and capture the entire circuit. Typical power electronics components, such as semiconductors, inductors, and capacitors, are placed on a circuit diagram and connected by a bus drawing wire. It has a high-speed and performance engine that has the ability to model complex designs and work with any circuit board or engineering. Users can import and export designs with third-party application for more options and flexibility.
Features of Plexim PLECS Standalone 2020
• Circuit design simulation.
• Simple and easy to use.
• Intuitive and simple workflow.
• Import and export design.
• Library with components.
• Reliable and flexible.
• High performance and speed.
System Requirements for Plexim PLECS Standalone 2020
• Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
• Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required.
• Hard disk space: 400 MB free space required.
• Processor: Intel dual core processor or later.