Pinegrow Web Editor is a ahandy application which can be used for designing your webpages. This application uses the simple drag and drop method for creating websites and it will allow you to work on multiple pages simultaneously.
Pinegrow Web Editor is very easy to handle and understand and you don’t need to be an expert in web designing in order to work efficiently with it. It has got a “Lib” with all the items which can be simply dragged and dropped onto your webpage. The Lib has got various useful items like Grid, Buttons, Text andImages, Lists, UI Elements and Navigation etc. It has got a CSS section where you can manually change or delete the Rules of various items and the Sheet Manager lets you to Duplicate, Rename or Delete a CSS file and attach/detach it from the HTML. All in all Pinegrow Web Editor is a reliable and handy application which can eb used for creating stellar webpages.
Features of Pinegrow Web Editor
- Handy application used for creating stellar webpages.
- Drag and drop feature supported.
- Allows you to work on multiple pages simultaneously.
- Easy to handle and understand.
- Got a Lib with all the items which can be dragged and dropped onto your webpage.
System Requirements For Pinegrow Web Editor
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.