PicPick is a full-featured screen capture app for Windows, intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more. User friendly and full of features for creating your image, suitable for software developers, graphic designers and home users. PicPick includes everything regarding graphic design, so it will save not only your disk space but also PicPick gives you the tools to take screenshots quickly and then edit them to suit a variety of purposes, all through the same convenient interface.
There are quite a few options included in this program for both taking and editing screenshots, making it a good option for all kinds of users. For those who take this job very seriously, these tools are mere toys and only some dedicated applications are to be used for professional results. Among the best tools of its kind, PicPick emerges as a full-featured screen capturing solution that not only enables you to take pictures of the screen or a certain area, yet also to edit the screenshots on the spot.
Features of PicPick 2020
- Take screenshots of an entire screen, an active window, the scrolling windows.
- Annotate and highlight your images text, arrows, shapes and more with the built-in image editor.
- Easily add effects to your images: drop shadows, frames, watermarks, mosaic, motion blur, brightness control and more.
- Save, share, or send your images via Web, email, ftp, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Variety of graphic design accessories including color picker.
System Requirements For PicPick 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.