PhotoFiltre Studio is an advanced and comprehensive image editing tool which will help you repair and enhance your digital photos. The program enables you to perform simple or complex adjustments to your images and provides a vast array of filters which can be used to improve the appearance of your photos. The program is simple and easy to use, allowing even novice users to edit their images with minimum effort. PhotoFiltre Studio’s interface features a toolbar which offers you access to the program’s filters and tools with only a few mouse clicks. Furthermore, the application includes a layer manager, red eye correction tool, various nozzles, advanced brushes, batch module, and many more utilities.
The program’s comprehensive collection of filters enables you to get accustomed to the world of graphics. The application offers standard adjustment options, such as contrast, saturation, brightness, gamma correction, and more. A set of artistic filters is also available, including pastels, pointillism, watercolor, Indian ink and puzzle effect. PhotoFiltre Studio comes with two different types of vectoral selections. The first vectoral selection utilizes automatic shapes, such as ellipse, rhombus, rectangle, triangle, rounded rectangle, etc. The second selection type allows you to use the polygon and the lasso.
Features of PhotoFiltre Studio 2020
- The software also supports batch processing to apply filters
- Offers a collection of standard and custom brushes.
- The program comes with an intuitive, clean and user-friendly interface.
- Very effective for make some hand drawing area.
- Automatic Stoke and Fill option
System Requirements For PhotoFiltre Studio 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.