paxCompiler is a simple solution for the developer to modify files, perform changes without performing additional steps for recompiling files. Users can load, stream files in the streaming application. Some users may use the compiler as a Debugger for different error and bug identification and fixes. It has a powerful, fast and strong scripting engine which allows users to customize the application in fewer steps. Users can integrate the compiler in the host application or host files and more to further process the development with the compiler.
Features of paxCompiler
- Compiler for different languages.
- Perform changes and modification without recompilation.
- Save or load scripts to the streaming application.
- Fast and strong scripting engine.
- Seamless integration in applications or host files.
- Wide range of supports for Windows and Linux OS.
- Included with Debugger for bug fixes.
System Requirements For paxCompiler
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 160 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.