Password Shield is a lightweight password manager designed using some of the most innovative encryption algorithms in order to ensure the security of its user’s private data. Using the application is just a matter of dragging and dropping the files or manually imputing their path into the program’s UI, and then pressing the “Protect” button in order to encrypt and save the data. The data is then stored in a portable file format, allowing you to carry the data around on portable storage devices or other removable media, and access it again on another computer that has Password Shield installed.
Despite the seemingly minimalistic and lightweight feel of the product, the encryption algorithm is quite hard to break. This algorithm allows the program to first compress the data using the Deflate algorithm before the actual encryption starts. Finally, the data is encrypted with the standard cipher AES-256 with a key of 256 bits.
Features of Password Shield Pro
- No need to reset passwords ever again because they are forgotten or misplaced.
- All passwords are conveniently located in one place so the user knows where they are at all times.
- The master password can be reset at any time once you are logged in.
- If you forget your master password, it can be emailed to you upon request.
- No need to look for those pieces of paper where you wrote down all of your passwords anymore.
System Requirements For Password Shield Pro
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.