PassFab for PDF is a reliable and powerful password unlocker that allows you to easily decrypt and access password protected PDF files. It is an intelligent tool that can quickly find open passwords for your encrypted PDF file and instantly recover password locking PDF documents with all versions of PDF files. Using this smart application, you can get access to PDF files even if you forget the password. The program comes with a user-friendly and intuitive interface, making it easy for both novices and experts to easily load and decrypt their documents.
PassFab for PDF is an excellent application that incorporates GPU acceleration and multi-core CPU technologies to accelerate PDF password recovery. It supports a wide range of robust encryption algorithms, including 128-bit AES, 256-bit AES, 128-bit RC4 and 40-bit RC4. The program has a variety of attacks for effective password recovery such as Dictionary Attack, Brute-Force Attack and Brute-Force Attack and Brute-Force with Mask Attack. Using the Dictionary decryption method, PassFab for PDF looks for a built-in or customized dictionary file for your password. Brute-force attack tries to randomly perform all possible character combinations when the password is completely forgotten. There is another type of decryption method, brute force with mask that gets the target password from the customized setting. For everyone, PassFab for PDF is a useful tool for all users who forgot the password used to protect the contents of their PDF documents.
Features of PassFab for PDF
• Reliable tool that allows you to decrypt and easily access password protected PDF files.
• Quickly search for open password for your encrypted PDF file.
• Quickly retrieve password-locking PDF documents created with all versions of PDF files.
• You are able to access PDF files even if you have forgotten the password.
• GPU acceleration and multi-core CPU technologies are included to accelerate PDF password recovery.
• Supports a wide range of robust encryption algorithms including 128-bit AES, 256-bit AES, 128-bit RC4 and 40-bit RC4.
• Boost search speed is 40 times faster.
• Dictionary attack, brute-force attack and brute-force attack, and brute-force attack with mask attack.
• Save and auto resume recovery process.
System Requirements for PassFab for PDF
• Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
• RAM: 512 MB
• Hard disk: 100 MB
• Processor: 1 GHz processor or more