Passcape Wireless Password Recovery is a recovery utility designed and developed so that a user can recover their network password without resetting or acquiring the network dashboard. It can retrieve passwords at different password levels or types like WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK, and more. It includes two modes for direct and manual process and automatic and manual retrieval mode for workflow.
PassScape Wireless Password Recovery has a simple and easy to use user interface with convenient installation and high-performance recovery functions. The recovery process is easy and simple. After recovery, users can export the recovered passwords to various file formats such as HTML, Excel and text files. It can also recover passwords from an unbootable operating system. Users can recover their operating system passwords, but can also recover RDP passwords. This allows users to recover Windows Vista cardspace data and Infocard PINS.
Features of Passcape Wireless Password Recovery
• Retrieve network password.
• Simple and easy to use.
• Recover from unbootable OS.
• Recover from RDP, cardspace and information cards.
• Export recovered passwords to various file formats.
• Dual mode for recovery.
System Requirements for Password Wireless Wireless Recovery
• Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
• Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required.
• Hard Disk Space: Required 50 MB free space.
• Processor: Intel dual core processor or later.