The Paradigm Suite includes several professional software applications, including Geolog, which is the advanced software for petrophysical assessment and analysis in the geological field. This tool is so important in the field of petrophysics and geological analysis, which is recognized as an industry standard among experts and technicians. One of the most prominent features of this program is the multi-user experience, excellent data management, very good graphics in the design of the user interface and display results, as well as its integrity in integrating and combining data.
According to the company, the latest version of the software will be the next generation of geophysical and petrophysical tools and solutions, and will guarantee its efficiency and usability with the various technologies and capabilities it provides. This software is based on Epos’s other product. Geolog directly relies on data in Epos and third-party databases such as Petrel * seismic.
The program has many fans around the world and always resets the existing problems based on customer opinions, adding new features to the market. Geolag and the Paradigm Suite are a versatile petrophysical tool that can easily handle logs and sparse data management, which allows users to connect with more Ptlfrmay and thus speed and The accuracy of doing things is much greater than before.
Features of Paradigm Sysdrill 2009
- Beautiful and powerful interface
- Different capabilities to integrate with other platforms and products
- Manage data based on different location locations
- Supports multi-user environments
- Unified and integrated environment for all the work required in the field of petrophysics
- Easy integration with geosteering with just one click
System Requirements For Paradigm Sysdrill 2009
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.