Evolution Electric Guitar – Stratosphere features the fifth generation of the Evolution guitar engine, a completely rewritten engine with many improvements and additions over the previous Evolution guitar engine. Today, you’ll find the Evolution line of guitars and basses in final productions of numerous movie and television scores, trailers, games, even pop hits. Evolution Stratosphere represents the fifth generation of the Evolution guitar engine and incorporates refinements that provide unparalleled realism and more intuitive play. For example, Evolution Stratosphere has an intuitive, powerful strumming pattern editor.
We felt it was important to make something that represents strumming better than the traditionally-used step sequencer approach, so we came up with a more powerful system that’s fast and easy to use. It gives you control over which strings get strummed, the direction of the strum, and the speed of the strum. Plus, you can use many articulations within a single strum pattern, and even incorporate special effects like string slaps as part of the pattern. Evolution Stratosphere comes with a robust guitar effects engine, including a vast collection of modeled guitar pedals. Additionally, you have selectable guitar cab sizes with several options for microphones and mic placement.
Features of Orange Tree Samples – Evolution Stratosphere
- Over 10,000 samples, recorded in 24-bit, 48khz.
- Legato samples for slides, hammer-ones, and pull-offs.
- Built-in strum pattern editor for authentic guitar strumming.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
- Multi tracking up to quadruple tracking.
System Requirements For Orange Tree Samples – Evolution Stratosphere
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 400 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.