Evolution Rick 12 captures the iconic jangle of a 12-string electric guitar. We sampled a pristine vintage model, sporting a semi-hollow maple body, rosewood fretboard, and classic high-gain pickups. We developed this library in collaboration with Rosewood Recording Company, one of Utah’s most venerable recording studios. Guy Randle, the owner and recording engineer at Rosewood Recording Company, incorporates analog audio equipment to skillfully sculpt and emphasize the rich tonal qualities of the guitar. While we’ve provided the as-is direct signal of the guitar, we also included an enhanced signal of the guitar as well.
Being the default setting, we recommend using this enhanced signal, which increases the richness and sustain of the guitar. For the sampling session, Guy Randle brought in the versatile and accomplished guitarist Michael Dowdle.His session guitar work includes recording for artists such as Marie Osmond, The Osmond Brothers, John Schneider, David Archuleta, and The Jets as well performing on numerous movie and TV scores. He has also played on stage with artists like Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys, The Coasters, Sam Cardon, and countless others.
Features of Orange Tree Samples – Evolution Rick 12
- Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
- Various vibrato styles, from classic vibrato to rock and metal vibrato.
- Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions.
- Built-in strum pattern editor for authentic guitar strumming.
System Requirements For Orange Tree Samples – Evolution Rick 12
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.