NXPowerLite is a very useful piece of software that radically reduces the size of Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF documents and JPEG images. They remain in their original format, with no discernible loss of quality. It’s incredibly easy to use. Simply select a file, choose your compression level and click the ‘Optimize’ button.
The NXPowerLite application is compatible with Windows 2000 or later. It doesn’t require Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat to be installed, but in some cases you may get better results with DOC files if Microsoft Word is installed. NXPowerLite also offers support for email clients such as Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook and Windows Mail. NXPowerLite is a smart application which you will find very useful when it comes to optimizing files in order to share them.
Features of NXPowerLite for File Servers
- Compressed files remain in the same format and with the same file extension as the originals.
- In addition to compressing all your existing files, nominate hot folders to watch for and compress incoming files too.
- Easily select which folders and files to compress. Choose to exclude files by specific attributes like date last modified, location and extension.
- Use the built in scheduler or control the service from other events using Windows task scheduler. This provides flexibility to work around other regular tasks like backups.
- NXPowerLite generates comprehensive reports, detailing how storage was being used and the savings achieved by compressing files.
System Requirements For NXPowerLite for File Servers
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 90 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.