Nanotube Modeler , the name of the technical software application in the design and manufacture of various nanotubes and nanoclays in xyz coordinates. The software comes with a very user-friendly interface. The ability to fully use the mouse and benefit from the Drag & Drop feature is easier for users than ever. You will also be able to make your own design as best as possible with this software.
As stated above, Nanotube Modeler software is used as a tool for designing a variety of nano-systems, including nanotubes, nanocouples, buckyballs and graphene plates. The software you have before has many features. Benefit from the great tools and features This software helps you to perfectly design your own designs without using any other external software or software.
Features of Nanotube Modeler
- Benefit and use the proper interface to make it easy for users to use this software
- The possibility of designing and creating various types of nanotubes, nano-tubes, buckyballs and graphene plates
- The infinite and perfect use of mouse and drag & drop capabilities for the convenience of users
- Single or Multi-Wall Nanotubes (SWNT, MWNT)
- View of Drexler-Merkle’s molecular machines from IMM
- Utilize the XY-Sheet Generation tool (image search / manual assembly).
- Benefit from custom input MWNT / Radius Calculator / MWNT Trail Finder
- Modified for European customers (the correct use of decimal and comma)
- Creation and design of very long pipes
System Requirements For Nanotube Modeler
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.