The rise of the user interface, the relative increase in speed, and the new tools and effects of image editing and slide viewing were some of the things that set Office 2010 apart from previous versions. The second pack service for Office 2010 was launched in July 2013, and this time Microsoft did not provide an official version integrated with this pack service. Microsoft Office 2010 SP2 Pro Plus VL January 2020 is a powerful application for enhanced productivity and more control over different document formats. It is a very powerful productivity suite with different applications providing a stable environment for working on different documents, spreadsheets, presentations, databases and many other types of data.
With a sleeker and a very familiar ribbon-based user interface provides complete control over all the documents as well as provides quick access to different tools. It provides a better solution for dealing with the documents and provides a variety of templates to quickly start working on different projects. This powerful suite provides a complete solution to fulfill both home and office needs. There are various components of this powerful suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote and various others with their respective purposes.
Features of MS Office 2010 SP2 Pro Plus VL X64 June 2020
- Impressive suite which include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and OneNote etc.
- Includes extended file format support and co-authoring features.
- Enhanced security with the introduction of protected View.
- Got a new Reading View which will let presentations to be displayed and advanced within a window.
- Got Animation Painter which selects and copies an animation and then paste it to another slide.
System Requirements For MS Office 2010 SP2 Pro Plus VL X64 June 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.