MS Compact Maestro is a comprehensive application allowing users to manage and develop SQL database. It includes all the capabilities to edit, run, create SQL scripts all in a single environment. It includes all needed and useful features such as support for SQL Server 3.5 and 4.0. It has easy database object management with database designer. Its widely used by the users working in the database field. Users can build visuals diagrams for numeric data and values.
MS Compact Maestro supports SQL editor with code folding and multi-threading for high-performance results and output. Today’s world all end-user data is stored in SQL format and many other scripts are based on SQL and to access it may require a powerful and advanced SQL application in which this application comes handy with remote feature and management. It makes it possible to interact with SQL Server in an effective way. It offers an intuitive interface for SQL Server Compact, letting you effortlessly accomplish various data management tasks.
Features of MS Compact Maestro
- Manage and Develop SQL database.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Editing, sorting and more abilities.
- Database designer and editor.
- Powerful and advanced management tools.
- Build a visual diagram.
- Effective and reliable.
System Requirements For MS Compact Maestro
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.