Windows Server 2019 is known as the latest operating system under Microsoft’s major server company. The Microsoft server operating system is from the Windows NT family. When installing this operating system, you will be able to install a desktop version (with a GPU) or a server-side server (Server Core) that you can remotely access on your choice. Also in this version of the company’s Microsoft server operating system, the interface and appearance of the operating system have been changed hands-on. Improving the user interface This version, along with a plethora of capabilities, makes the task easier for users than ever before.
Microsoft in its Windows Server 2019 system has provided a very high-key feature of full and complete support for Linux virtual machines. One of the new features in the 2019 Windows Server Edition is the central location for managing a Web-based operating system. This management center is very comprehensive and comprehensive, and you can use it to remotely manage your entire Microsoft environment.
Features of Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- Application compatibility when FoD requests for server cores
- Benefit from multiple management accounts for managing and group access
- Provides the ability to install Kubernetas on a Windows server
- Movement control with LEDBAT
- Significant improvement in Windows Server security and stability
- Benefit from highly advanced and powerful Windows Defender in order to protect you against potential dangers
- In the version of Windows Server 2019, the network application is fully defined
- Full and complete support for IPv6 on Windows Server 2019
- Take advantage of your Windows operating system remote management center
System Requirements For Microsoft Windows Server 2019
Processor: 2 GHz 64-bit Processor
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Disk space: 64 GB HDDDownload