Micro Focus Fortify Static Code Analyzer helps developers eliminate vulnerabilities and build secure software. Developers find and fix security defects in real-time during the coding process, with integrations to IDEs. Learn more. Gain comprehensive, accurate language coverage and enable compliance. Accurate support for over 26 main languages and related frameworks, with agile updates supported by the team leader in the Software Security Research (SSR) sector.
Enable compliance with the broad coverage of the vulnerability, including 800 vulnerability categories for SAST that allow you to meet certain standards such as OWASP Top 10, CWE / SANS Top 25, DISA STIG and PCI DSS. Automate security in CI / CD pipelines with RESTful APIs supported by Swagger, GitHub repo, plug-ins for Bamboo, VSTS and Jenkins and integration with open source component analysis tools. Fortify SCA fits into existing development environments through scripts, plug-ins and GUI tools that allow developers to be quickly and easily operational.
Features of Micro Focus Fortify Static Code Analyzer
- Create problem filters and templates for developer-specific views.
- Audit Assistant reduces the time required for manual auditing by removing up to 90% of false positives with machine-assisted audit.
- Audit Workbench allows detailed analysis and automated sorting.
- Solve problems at the most efficient point with SmartView filters that show how problems are related to each other from a data flow perspective.
- Gamified training supports developers’ ability to create secure codes.
System Requirements For Micro Focus Fortify Static Code Analyzer
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 800 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.