MediaMonkey is the media manager for serious collectors. It catalogs audio and video files, whether they’re located on a hard drive or network, dividing them into different ‘collections’ (e.g. contemporary, classical music, audiobooks, home movies, TV, videos, etc.). It looks up and tags Album Art and data via Freed and the web, includes an automatic renamer to rename and organize files, and a playlist manager to arrange your mixes. MediaMonkey includes a CD ripper, podcast manager, and downloader to build your library, along with a CD/DVD Burner, UPnP / DLNA server, and sync manager to share it.
With built-in conversion functionality, it syncs with almost any device including Android, iPhone, iPod, and other devices, as well as a variety of televisions and DVD players (via DLNA). Its player automatically adjusts volume levels and supports a Party mode that locks the UI for use at public events. It makes a conversion function that can sync at any device such as iPhone, iPod, and other devices. The conversion function can be sync on a variety of television and other Players. It has an auto-detection tool that searches errors, bugs and any issues of files and removes bugs and reset the file.
Features of MediaMonkey Gold 2020
- Auto Rename and File Organizer
- Auto Tag Editor with Album Art Lookup
- Find Duplicate Tracks and Missing Tags
- Playlist Manager (auto music mixes)
- Generate reports and statistics
- Customization via scripts
System Requirements For MediaMonkey Gold 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 80 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.