MAGIX (Sony) VEGAS Pro 2019 is an advanced and powerful video and audio editing application. It is all in one or completed application for editing video and audios. It can edit a variety of video files and other multi-media formatted files. It includes different transformations, effects, transitions, and much more. It has a fast and advanced rendering process without losing performance or quality.
MAGIX (Sony) VEGAS Pro 2019 is a professional working environment with an elegant user interface. It edits the video files with the original quality, users won’t need to compromise with the quality in this application. Users can add multiple sound effects, Split videos, Customized audio, and different effects and transitions to create a rich, professional and unique video projects. It has 400 effects and 200+ 2D and 3D transition. It has built-in color optimization and has image transparency functions too. It supports Blu-ray and DVD audio file formats and can extract the data easily. Users can build 3D projects from 2D videos and makes the desired and required projects.
Features of MAGIX (Sony) VEGAS Pro 2019
- Powerful and Advanced editing platform.
- All in one editing platform.
- Support different video and audio formats.
- Can work with 2D video for 3D projects.
- Includes different effects, transitions.
- Color stabilization and optimization.
- Export in high quality.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 2GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Support CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only
- Supported BD-R / -RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc ™ burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL ™ -supported NVIDIA®, AMD / ATI ™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB of memory; 1GB for 4K
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0