macOS with the name of the previous OS X or earlier Mac OS is Apple’s exclusive operating system, which macOS Sierra is the latest version of this operating system for PCs and Macintosh servers. Performance, stability and security This version of the operating system has noticeably increased.
With MacOS Sierra, Macs can make their tasks easier, smarter, now you can work together with multiple programs through Split View, easily tap your favorite websites. Manage your emails in full screen and with gesture definition. Easily record your notes in a checklist. In the background of the new features of this operating system, there are a lot of improvements in the lower layers of the operating system for speed and efficiency such as faster opening of programs, emails and pdf files, boot up faster … These improvements are noticeably in the programs Computational and heavy as well as games will have a great impact.
Features of MacOS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG
- Significant increase in speed and efficiency, security and stability of the operating system
- Increase the speed of opening PDFs (Apple claims 4 times faster)
- Double increase of switching speed between programs and displaying emails
- Increase the speed of implementation by 40%
- The memory boost can be allocated to the graphics processor from 1024 megabytes to 1536 megabytes
- Use the Metal Graphic Interface to increase the speed and efficiency of games and specialized software
Possibility to run several programs together
- Improved desktop space management
- Spotlight tool to search news, weather, file and more … (Supported by natural language, for example, the search expression I made on Friday).
- Very easy to take notes with the ability to convert notes to the checklist, add photos, videos, links and maps to notes and more.
- Improvements in the Safari browser, such as the ability to fake favorite websites, silence audible sounds, the ability to play videos on an HDTV with AirPlay
- Improved map and routing
- Introducing new, beautiful and standard fonts
System Requirements For MacOS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG
- All Macintosh computers that can run OS X Mavericks or Yosemite can run El Capitan, although not all of its features will work on older computers.  For example, Apple notes that the newly available Metal API is available for “All Macs since 2012”.
These computers can run El Capitan provided they have at least 2GB of RAM:
iMac: Mid 2007 or newer
MacBook Aluminum: Late 2008
MacBook White / Black: Early 2009 or newer
MacBook Retina: Early 2015 or later
MacBook Air: Late 2008 or newer
MacBook Pro 13-inch: Mid 2009 or newer
MacBook Pro 15-inch: Mid / Late 2007 or newer
MacBook Pro 17-inch: Late 2007 or newer
Mac Mini: Early 2009 or newer
Mac Pro: Early 2008 or newer
Xserve: Early 2009
Of these computers, the following five models were equipped with 1GB of RAM as the standard option for the base model when they were originally shipped. They can only run OS X El Capitan if they have at least 2GB of RAM.
iMac: Mid 2007
iMac: Early 2008
Mac Mini: Mid 2007
Mac Mini: Early 2009
Mac Mini: Late 2009
The following computers support features such as Handoff, Instant Hotspot, AirDrop between Mac computers and iOS devices, as well as the new Metal API:
iMac: Late 2012 or newer
MacBook: Early 2015 or newer
MacBook Air: Mid 2012 or newer
MacBook Pro: Mid 2012 or newer
Mac Mini: Late 2012 or newer
Mac Pro: Late 2013 or newer